Yes my dear blog readers, I have been slacking! Life's been busy but good, so let me catch you up. (warning long rambling post with numerous pics)
- Bind It All 101 came to a closing in the beginning of March. Although I did not complete the whole class, I did manage to get three mini books made.
- Mouse, Paper, Scissors at jessicasrague.com started toward the ended of February. I managed to complete most of the observations, along with my observation journal. I plan on playing catch up this weekend. Class ends in one week.
-My LSS held part one of their CHA demo day. Isabelle and I went to participate in three make - n - takes and so i could pick up some crafty goodies i had on order. Also while i was there I was able to use my store credit and sign up for their July session of Camp Crop A Lot
- Blogging for Scrapbookers at shimell.com started back up on monday with a live run. I had purchased the class back after the last live run ended but didn't get very far in the prompts. So excited to dive back in and get the blogging going again.
- Isabelle auditioned for Debbie Allen's summer production and made the company. Rehearsals start in April.
-iHollywood dance convention was Feb 19-20th. This was the first time iHollywood held a convention in Baton Rouge but it was a great one. No competiting this time, just a weekend of dance class concluding with Isabelle becoming a Junior A-Lister Runner-up. You go girl, that is her second scholarship this year.
-Its that time again for pictures at the dance studio. I spent 4 days taking isabelle to the studio. 9 costumes total and the cutest headshot.
- March 18th brought on our second trip to houston this competition season. Back at the Westin Galleria, Isabelle attended NUVO and had a blast. The studio came back with a ton of awards, many top awards.
Big Buddy Program
- Ashley and I brought our little buddies to the Louisiana State University Museum of Art with rest of the mentors/mentees for a saturday filled with art, bingo, a game of twister and subway for lunch.
- My dad's birthday came and went(2/17). Since it fell during the week and the night we had tickets to "All Shook Up" we celebrated with dinner on saturday night.
- Innerwheels trash to treasure sale was amazing. Found plenty of goodies for the new house!
-March started off great with a family cruise to the Bahamas on Disney's new ship "Dream". We had an excellent time just the four of us (my mom, dad, sister, and myself) adults. It was a relaxing week and well needed vacation.
- After getting back from the cruise we attended my cousin's briday shower. My gift was a pre-made album to document her engagement, showers and the wedding itself. Would you believe I spent months putting it together and did not take a single picture of the album. Well the second part to my gift was i promised after they got back from honeymoon I would help complete the album with pictures and journaling. So I promised to take pictures then and posts in the quite near future (wedding is the beginning of june)
Misc....but oh so important
- iPad2 Friday was March 11, 2011.....more on this in the previous post
- last dance convention of the season is this weekend. Isabelle will be attending VIP!
- Big Buddy Kiwanas Fishing trip is coming up
- My aunt is having a fabric sale to clean out the shop so i can move in next month. If you happen to live in the baton rouge area, let me know and i can get you details for the sale.
-studio calico kits for april go on sale on the 27th, so excited.
- april means its time for the window to sign up for stacey julian's Library of Memories class at BPC to open up. Class will run in July!
- Bachelorette/Lingerie Party for my cousin is in the near future. I asked to be in charge of the decorations, so look to the blog for plenty of crafty pictures.
- Dance Recital is in mid April
- Isabelle's performance in Debbie Allen's Dreams is the end of April. So excited for her, how many kids can say they got to perform with the one and only Debbie Allen.
- May will start out with a well needed beach trip!
Wow looking at this list I have a busy couple of weeks coming up! I hoped you enjoyed my catch up rambling. I am hoping to get more smaller posts in so there is no need for this large catch up mess.