Sunday, July 1, 2012

Project Life Week #1

As stated an a previous post, I decided to start a project life album for the first time.  I started on Saturday June 16th, my 30 birthday.  Here is the complete post. on the b-day celebrations. So on to project life.  I completed three pages for week one.  Supplies used where mainly all from Studio Calico's June Kit - So Cal along with a few random extras from my stash.  Along with my birthday celebration, the week was filled with shopping trips to prepare for florida, my grandmother's 82nd birthday and major system roll-out at work.




Loving project life so far. Currently working on putting together this past week's layout.

0 comments:

MOLESKINE ® is a trademark registered by Moleskine S.r.l."
“Moleskine S.r.l. has no relation with any content published on this website”