Prompt 09 for shimelle's Blogging For Scrapbookers is to use a pattern in blogging. I will admit i have tried this many times but never really kept up. The past tries all had pictures needed to complete the posts. I am going give myself the option on photos. Starting today I will be doing Current Event Wednesday. Instead of reporting on things happening in the news, I will list the current events in my life.
- bloggin for scrapbookers over at shimelle.com is in full swing...aka the inspiration for this post. so far i am most up to date. I have skipped a few prompts as the content did not come to me right away and put them aside for future posts.
- Isabelle had her first reherasal for with Debbie Allen this weekend. She so excited, she met some new friends and learned 2 of the dances.
- Its awards week at the dance studio. Isabelle received her 7th year charm and I myself received my 21 yr charm
- Fabric sale this past weekend didn't go to well. My aunt forgot to post an add in the local paper and soley relied on getting the word out on craigslist. I believe she learned her lesson. We did get a lot of the garage cleared out but I was not able to move any boxes from my house into the new one.
- started packing up the craftroom for the move. trying to organize as i go for easy access because the craftroom in the new house will be last room completed.
- Bachelorette party coming up this weekend at the beach. So excited but have a lot to do at work before friday. Finished all the decorations for the party. I will posts pics when we get back from the weekend.
- loving my new ipad2, well i guess it isn't really new anymore. still struggling with some things like posts pictures through blogger. buy hey im sure they have an app for that